May 18, 2017 12:30am.
I couldn’t sleep. As I was laying in my bed I heard the voice of the Lord say, humble yourself and pray to me. He wanted me to get out of the bed and humble myself in a position of submission, to pray on my knees. As I prayed, I heard this:
This word is immediate, ongoing, and what is to come. It has two folds, interpretation for the righteous, and interpretation for the unrighteous. I will give interpretation line by line:
Part I: (What is now/Immediate) (1) The flood waters are coming in. (2) The trenches are full. (3) Violence is in the atmosphere, (4) a mighty rain to wash it out. (5) Peels of thunder.(6) A mighty storm.
Part II: (What is now/immediate, ongoing, and quickly approaching)
(1) A storm is brewing in the atmosphere(now). (2) Tell my people to seek my face while they still can, before it is too late. (3) Before the waters dry up(approaching). (4) There is an overflow in the Spirit(Now and approaching more heavily).(5) Resurrection day is here(Now and approaching, manifesting, coming to be, a process). (6)A day of terrible wrath (Now and manifesting into terrible wrath as time goes.) (7)A day of peace(Now and approaching). (8)A day of anointing(Now and approaching). (9)A day of pride(Now and approaching).
Interpretation: 2part and 2fold:
(1) The flood waters are coming in (immediate):
- (Fold 1/ interpretation for righteous): An outpouring of the Holy Spirit on all flesh. Acts 2;17: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy”. The Holy Spirit is coming in like a flood to the righteous to raise up a standard against the enemy, as he is coming in like a flood as well against the righteous.
- (Fold 2/ interpretation for unrighteous): The Holy Spirit comes in like a flood with the wrath of God against all ungodliness. The flood waters represent both, the enemy and the Holy Spirit in this two fold vision. Isaiah 59;19: “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him”. The flood of the enemy is coming in, but so is the flood of the Holy Spirit to lift up a standard against the enemy. The wrath of God is coming in like a flood against all ungodliness.
(2) The trenches are full (immediate):
- (Fold 1/ interpretation for the righteous) The children of God are in the trenches in shelter from the enemy as their trench fills with a flood of the Holy Spirit, raising up a standard against the enemy. Isaiah 32;2: “And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken. The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly”.
- (Fold 2/ interpretation for the unrighteous) The trenches are full of the unrighteous, hiding from the wrath of God. Isaiah 2;9: “And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself; therefore, forgive them not. Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty”.
(3) Violence is in the atmosphere (immediate):
- (Fold 1/Spiritual): Intense spiritual warfare for the righteous and unrighteous.
- (Fold 2/Physical) Physical warfare. Mathew 24;6: “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come”.
(4) A mighty rain to wash it out (immediate and ongoing):
- (Fold 1/ interpretation for the righteous) This is the rain of the Holy Spirit, washing out impurity from the bride and to raise the flood waters in the trench of protection to raise up a standard against the enemy, rising higher as the enemy rises higher. This is also the rain of the enemy coming down hard against the saints, but to no avail, as the rain of the Holy spirit is coming down harder as well. Ephesians 5;26-27: “That he might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that he might present her to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish”. John 16;13: “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come”. This mighty rain is making all things known to the saints and is speaking what is to come through the prophets, to wash out the lies and misconceptions.
- (Fold 2/ interpretation for the unrighteous) This is the rain of the Holy Spirit into the trenches to wash out the unrighteous from hiding from the wrath of God, for the spirit is truth and reveals all things. The Holy spirit is revealing all unrighteousness, even that done in the dark and hidden. Luke 8;17: “For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad”.This mighty rain washes out the lies.
(5) Peals of thunder (immediate):
This is the voice of the Lord speaking to his children. Many prophetic words are going forth and may prophets are rising up in this hour to speak what thus saith the Lord. 1Samuel 12;17-18: “Is it not wheat harvest now? I will call on the Lord to send thunder and rain. And you will realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of the Lord when you asked for a king. Then Samuel called on the Lord, and that same day the Lord sent thunder and rain. So all the people stood in awe of the Lord and of Samuel”. The Prophets come forth with the voice of the Lord and people will tremble in fear and stand in awe. The voice of the Lord thunders through these end time Prophets that are being raised up in this very hour. Psalm 29;3: “The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters”. Job 37; 2-12: “Listen! Listen to the roar of his voice, to the rumbling that comes from his mouth. He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth. After that comes the sound of his roar; he thunders with his majestic voice. When his voice resounds, he holds nothing back. Gods voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding”. Exodus 20;18: “When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance”. Job 37; 4- 5: “After that comes the sound of his roar; he thunders with his majestic voice. When his voice resounds, he holds nothing back. Gods voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding”. Revelation 8;5: “Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurried it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake”.
(1) A storm is brewing in the atmosphere:
- This speaks spiritually and physically
(2) Tell my people to seek my face while they still can, before it’s too late(quickly approaching):
- (interpretation/warning) Time has been shortened that his people may not parish. Time is running out. There will come a time when peace is taken from earth and he cannot be found. Isaiah 55; 7-9: “Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near”. Revelation 6;4: “Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword”. (approaching)
(3) Before the waters dry up:
- (interpretation/warning) Seek him before peace is taken from earth and before he turns his face and the free flow of the Spirit of the Lord stops pouring forth freely throughout the earth. Deuteronomy 31; 17-18: “Then my anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide my face from them, and they will be consumed, and many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, Is it not because our God is not among us that these evils have come upon us? But I will surely hide my face in that day because of all the evil which they will do, for they will turn to other gods”. Deuteronomy 32;20: “Then he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be, for they are a perverse generation, sons in whom is no faithfulness”. Micah 3;4: ” Then they will cry out to the Lord, But he will not answer them, Instead, he will hide his face from them at that time because they have practiced evil deeds.”
(4) There is an overflow in the spirit:
(interpretation) There is a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit at this time, a year of favor, a year of grace, a year of redemption. This overflow in the spirit is to prepare Gods people for what is coming and has now come upon this earth, for those who will turn and seek his face, for his people are not ready for what is coming upon this earth, and won’t be lest they turn to him and seek his face relentlessly being filled with the spirit and overflowing. For those resting at the feet of the Father, nothing will be impossible and what you ask for in his name shall be done. Year of favor and grace!
(5) Resurrection day is here:
- Revelation 20;6: “Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years”.
(6) A day of terrible wrath (immediate and manifesting more as ongoing until final. It has begun):
- (interpretation for righteous) God is avenging his people, it has begun. Romans 1;19: “Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for Gods wrath, for it is written: It is mine to avenge; I will repay, says the Lord”.
- (interpretation for unrighteous) The wrath of God against the unrighteous and evil. The wrath of God avenging his people. Romans 1;18: “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world his invisible attributes, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures”.
(7) A day of peace:
- (Interpretation) Indicates the 1000 year reign we are approaching. While the world will face the wrath of God on all unrighteousness, the children of God will have peace, as his will is done in them on earth as it is in heaven, for during the time of wrath they are hidden in Christ in heavenly places, even while still on earth. They will rule as priests of God and Christ as his kingdom is brought to earth. Revelation 20;1-6: “I saw an angel descending out of heaven. He carried the key to the Abyss and a chain, a huge chain. He grabbed the dragon, that old snake, the very devil, Satan himself, chained him up for a thousand years, dumped him into the abyss, slammed it shut and sealed it tight. No more trouble out of him, deceiving the nations, until the thousand years are up. After that he has to be let loose briefly”.
(8) A day of anointing (immediate and manifesting ongoing):
- (Interpretation for righteous) During these times, the children of God receive an abundant anointing like never before.
(9) A day of Pride:
- (Interpretation/immediate, ongoing, and final, manifesting) The proud and lofty will be brought low but right now it is a day of much pride. This pride will last until the 1000 year reign, keeping the proud from turning to God. It is the time to turn to God and seek his face, but it is a day of great pride and many men will fail to turn to God until his wrath comes to a fullness and then they will try to hide themselves, try to seek his face, but then will not find him, for his face will be turned and it will be too late. Isaiah 2:9-11: “So people will be brought low and everyone humbled, do not forgive them. Go into the rocks, hide in the ground from the fearful presence of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty! The eyes of the arrogant will be humbled and human pride brought low: the Lord alone will be exalted in that day. The Lord Almighty has a day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted, and they will be humbled”.
After I received this word from the Lord and wrote it all down at 1:00 in the morning, I laid down and was able to fall fast asleep. That morning I awoke to the sound of thunder outside and a stormy morning, as a confirming sign of the revelation I had been given.